License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2005
- Certified Financial Consultant: Series 7 License
- Series 63 and Series 65 Life and Health Licenses
- Detailed familiarity with the East San Francisco Bay Area
- Excellent interpersonal ability, strong negotiator
REALTOR®, Intero Real Estate Services—Pleasanton, CA 2013 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
REALTOR®, United Pacific Realty—Pleasanton, CA 2011 – 2013
REALTOR®, J. Rockcliff Realtors—Pleasanton, CA 2007 – 2011
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Vice President of Operations, Hilltop Lending—Milpitas, CA 2002 – 2007
- Started as a loan officer, and quickly became the top producer at the company. At the owner’s behest, opened thirteen additional offices over several years and helped transform Hilltop into a premiere lending organization throughout California and Nevada.
Financial Consultant, Merrill Lynch—New York, NY 1999 – 2001
- Managed investments for clients, helping them set short- and long-term goals. Recommended investments for them to reach those goals and advance towards financial independence.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Bay East Association of REALTORS®
- Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE)
- RESNET and Equator Certified